I am truly honored to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! When I began my blog, I did not expect to be recognized or acknowledged. I just wanted to share my story with other’s, to bring Awareness and give someone else Hope.
Thank you Arlene, http://armouredup.wordpress.com/ for brightening my day!
Of course with a title comes responsibility, and so having already acknowledged the person who nominated me and posting their link above, I will gladly: (1) post the award to my page; (2) list seven things about me; (3) nominate a few awesome blogs and let each of them know they’ve been nominated.
A Little Bit about Me
1. I am naturally an Introvert who works very hard to be an Extrovert!
2. I have began to let go of fear of what people think about me and have pushed my creative side to the forefront. (not easy!)
3. I love my rather LARGE Family! I have 7 siblings on my Dad’s side, 12 siblings on my step-dad’s side, but I am the only biological child of my mother.
4. I plan many of my family parties and enjoy the excitment and stress of planning, preparing and excuting every detail! (ummm..sometimes I think I must be crazy! lol!)
5. Even though I am the Mom of three boy’s and 1 niece, I enjoy going to the movies, library, book store and coffee shop, by myself.
6. I LOVE Basketball & Football and am my kid’s Biggest Fan!
7. I can count to ten in Tagalog, Spanish and Samoan. lol! My Family is very multi-cultural!
Now, whether they choose to accept the award is not as important as my publicly acknowledging how these blogs have been a source of inspration to me. They are not in any particular order:
6 thoughts on “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Thank you Denise! I’m honoured and blessed to be nominated!
I pray that God will bless you, bless your writing and enlarge your sphere of influence as you share your testimony for His glory! Be blessed!
Your Welcome!! Thank you so much for speaking a Blessing over my life and for being such a Blessing! I truly appreciate you!
Thank you Denise. Each one of us holds a piece of the puzzle when it comes to dealing with abuse. When we all put our prayers, time and effort together the picture becomes a little clearer and brighter. Thank you for your blog and for using your testimony to help others.
So true!! I am so blessed to be able to turn to your blog and many other’s who have a similiar experience. It helps, and encourages me to keep moving forward. Thank you for all you do!
I am very honored that you thought enough about my writings and RANTS to think of me via this award…. Thank you and I pray that as you have helped others in your writings – that I too, may continue to do the same because WE ALL have a story (ies) to tell!